Monday, October 14, 2013

The MIRACLE Band played my wedding last week and OMG they were beyond words wonderful! - MIRACLE BAND REVIEW

The MIRACLE Band played my wedding last week and OMG they were beyond words wonderful!
No words can express how much fun we all had. No one stopped dancing all night long. All the girls
in my bridal party were barefoot by the end of the night and so was I! SHHH!!!

I think they are for sure the BEST WEDDING BAND EVER!

Everyone loved them! We cannot say a big enough THANK YOU!
THANK YOU ROSS!
THANK YOU JENNIFER!
THANK YOU BRIDGET!
THANK YOU BIANCA!!!
AND most of all, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU IRIS!!!
We could not have gotten through this without you!
We will be in touch when we start planning our anniversary party!
Ellie and Ben

Top Corporate Function Band IGMC
THE MIRACLE BAND by IGMC

No comments:

Post a Comment