Monday, May 14, 2012

Hi Iris! I hope you are well! I’m not sure if you remember me, but Craig and I booked our wedding with Miracle (we were married October 22 at Studio 450 in NYC). The band was so amazing, and I continue to STILL receive compliments from friends and family about how great they were. I actually just received an email this morning from a guest asking me if they could see the playlist from our wedding! I thought about it, and also thought what a great idea to have the playlist, because I could put it in my album and display it. =)

By any small “miracle,” (that was a bad joke LOL), would Jenn have saved a copy of our wedding music playlist (Heather Parr and Craig Scheidt Wedding – October 22, 2011)? If not, its ok. Just thought it was worth a shot to ask. I’d love to have it as a momento. I feel like I forgot so much of the night – I was having such a great time!

Thank you for all you did for us. Our wedding was such a blast and it was all due to our great band.

Hope you are well!

Heather

Hi Heather!

Of-course you can have your play list!
It's on the way shortly!
I can't wait to catch up with you!

Regards,
Iris
IGMC
http://www.igmc.net
http://miracle.igmc.net

No comments:

Post a Comment